AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

As usual the share price is only relevant to someone who needs...

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    As usual the share price is only relevant to someone who needs to either sell or buy. Otherwise it's only impact is on your emotional state of mind.
    Back in the twenties, we were on highs, but apart from a small trading parcel that 'high' was only emotional as my intention is not to sell pre-deal.
    Similarly the 'lows' we are experiencing are only emotional unless of course you need to sell, which if so, is not great.

The assumption that the SP reflects lack of pharma interest is absurd.
    IMO, there is probably a lot going on behind the scenes that POH will be keeping very close to their chest.
    The SP reflects a lack of confidence in investors.
    Whether that lack of confidence is due to science/technology, management, potential or finances, only individuals can answer.
    Science and tech - well if the oxymorphone trial results doesn't clear that concern for you then I suggest head for the exit quick smart.
    Management - a new board is in place and time will be the judge of their performance.
    Potential - well, some may consider that many years of potential is long enough for them, and they see little left. Strangely enough as patience grows thin, so to does the realisation of potential grows. Up to the individual to determine if they can stick it out.
    Finances - every company has ongoing requirements to sustain viability. If we need a cash raise then so be it, does it justify a share price if 7.5c, probably not, but when combined with a few other factors as well as esragate - well here we are.
    As some have already left, some will soon join, some more will leave but as you do please close the door quietly behind you, as you yourself made the decision to invest and therefore your the only one to blame.
    I'm not happy with SP (emotionally), but sit satisfied that my investment will one day reflect why I chose to invest in POH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.