EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I forgot to compliment you on your 20/20 hindsight, excellent...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I forgot to compliment you on your 20/20 hindsight, excellent vision no doubt which can be really useful when needing to make sense of events past.

Justify your own situation any way that rings your chimes, you have explained you only have an insignificant shareholding. Not unlike some of our key office holders, but I am not buying your easy come - easy go outlook on what is happening.
    If you are suggesting the issues at hand are to be expected, then I think your mindset fits nicely with the status quo in the head shed, but I doubt it is going to resonate much with most shareholders despite your tips on investing 101 for beginners.

Anyway, where to from here? On top of the 3D surveys conducted early in the tenure of this regime, the Gradiometrical surveys were flown over all the prospective tenements, and I get that the definition of any leads may need a lot more work/interpretation to make the data more meaningful in the drill ready assessment process. Evidently they have announced further 2D survey work is to be done over some areas, I think including Lockyer. So I wouldn't be expecting any further drilling in the near future, although you may know otherwise.

Meanwhile, looking over the proverbial shoulder again, their expected 50/50 COS for RGN qualifies as a very strong indication of positive results, moreover their consolidation was all about bringing positive shareholder value. All they needed to do was get the curtains drycleaned in the coffee room at the head shed, if they wanted to fiddle around the edges, for all the good the consolidation has delivered.

So Al, what I would really like to know from you is what should we have been expecting from this current establishment?
    Assuming they have not entirely fulfilled your expectations to this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.