CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful contribution to this...

1. 33 Posts.
    Just wanted to thank you for your wonderful contribution to this site. I am very new to this sort of thing - my very brief foray into HotCopper (about 10 days!) has taught me so much about 'downrampers', 'trolls' and all the stuff that seems to go on behind the scenes. I had no idea that this is what people do to one another. I'm sure a lot of other readers will agree with me. How the mood of this forum changed so suddenly last Monday morning when 9.5 collapsed completely within half an hour only confirmed my suspicions - I could see that a lot of spite, envy and sour grapes were inevitable by that very afternoon, and I was right. That is why I reported this awful hate mail or whatever it is to HC and asked why nobody was moderating this forum. I have never contributed to any web discussion until now, no even facebook etc - but was very sad when you said that you were pulling out for a while and then the next day PinkDiamond said how hurt she was by some person's personal remarks - it's all a bit over my head, but I was obviously becoming uncomfortable with something that other people were also sensing.

What I really wanted to say was that I have a heap of QBL - but only bought them for the bauxite mining thing four years ago - and I still believe that Sth Johnstone will be a lucrative and extremely profitable venture when they start scraping the stuff up off the ground - all rail, shipping, permits etc have been secured and sorted out, and it's only a matter of time before QBL starts making an income in its own right. When QBL bought the 55% control of MCL, I didn't know anything about hemp other than it was good for rope, sail cloth and durable fabric -so I checked it out and see that hemp is far more useful and versatile - building blocks, soil stbilisation, water conservation etc, just to name one or two things that I have found out already - it is scary to think that hemp could totally replace cotton over the three and a half million acres or so that cotton presently occupies in NSW just west of Narrabri - and only consume 1/15th of the water from our scarce waterways - for exactly the same produce and for much less cost.

It would be interesting to learn (maybe some HC posters have an idea) where our big water-hungry and herbicide-ready) cotton farmers are with regards to hemp etc - it may be no big deal to them, I don't know - but I get the feeling that there is a bigger picture playing out on the QBL and potential ASX listed MCL situation -

Just to let all investors know that I also want the lot of us to benefit from this - the potential for the hemp industry in Australia to me seems HUGE - and we can all do well from this if we just stop to consider that not only does QBL 'do pot' - it also has a huge and as unyet realised potential with bauxite - that's what we make aluminium from - and that is what QBL essentially is all about. So whilst the highs and euphoria concerning the hemp side of things will inevitably settle down, which the SP will inevitably reflect, QBL still has great potential as a bauxite mining company. I'm sure that a lot of Mum and Dad investors did buy in at about 1.6 cents three years ago (as I did) and decided to sell at a really good price - but having been through this really steep and stressful learning curve on HC and learning terms like 'downramper', 'troll', etc and seeing how nasty, spiteful and just downright rude and coming face to face with all of this, I do honestly wish all of you the best of luck, even though there has been this pull-back the past week, I do feel that the fundamentals are so solid that I will be holding on and if I have some spare cash will continue to top-up - forget the pot bit - QBL has a HUGE future anyway, and when they said that they would like to start rewarding investors with a dividend of some description, I don't take that too literally - the' dividend' will be in the inevitable rise in the SP to, say, 15 -20 cents for quite a long time to come. That is my opinion only, but that is what I feel is reasonable at present.

Stick with QBL , it has a solid ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.