CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I sent an email this morning asking if there would be any...

1. 76 Posts.
    I sent an email this morning asking if there would be any organic lines, yet to hear back, i will keep you posted. I asked Zeally bay breads, who receive their flour from waltanna farms (where Vitahemp seed is being processed) if they were considering doing a bread with hemp flour, they responded by saying they are considering but would look for an organic supplier. So there is potential business there.

I've thought about this a bit and would love to see some organic products personally, but as it stands the global "organic" market, while growing, still makes up a small proportion of the food market. Thus MCL dollars might be better spent elsewhere rather than on ensuring each contracted farmer is certified organic which is an expensive process and whilst noting also that there are several organic certification "standards" in Australia and i'm not sure of their brand value overseas.

I think it's most important to focus on Australia's positive image when it comes to clean, high-quality and high-value food. From beef to milk (see A2M) and everything in between Australia's positive image resonates, particularly with our biggest trading partner (by far), China. I note this because China seems to be struggling under the weight of it's industrial food system, which has lost the trust of some of it's people:

http://www.chinafile.com/media/china-organic-food-gaining-ground

Anyway, these are just my thoughts.

Have a great weekend.
    Last edited by Kfrans1k: 09/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.