CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Haha i think i'm just trying to manage my own expectations by...

1. 76 Posts.
    Haha i think i'm just trying to manage my own expectations by saying its not going to jump up. Look i honesty don't know enough about this game to even back up my prediction. I guess it looks like apart from normal trading, someone is trying to hold the price down and accumulate shares from scared holders by funneling them into their buy orders. But i gather that's pretty common with cheap stocks where there's been overwhelming interest. I'm guessing the way up is if they let it run or if more good news overwhelms and helps it break to a new level. Myself i'm VERY happy to watch it slowly tick up or stay level, as it means solid support, both on a share-price level and for me (emotionally).

So think it will all depend on the positive ANN's or further development (inc. website open) to help things tick along, which i''d expect soon. I think it was pointed out that Friday's midday ANN was released and buried at a time where there was some significant selling pressure from the "big boys (or girls)". I'd hoped, but wasn't expecting a full recovery from that on a friday arvo.

I'm kinda hoping the bauxite was announced friday because they have something else lined up next week perhaps.. but then as i said, i don't want to get ahead of myself.. All IMO

PS. could someone point me in the direction to a good primer on this kind of action as evidenced by the big boys, what is it called ect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.