CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-1406

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    It’s a super challenging stock. Everyone sees the potential. But to be brutally honest they can’t be pushing out Anns like that at this point. A letter of intent is not concrete enough to push the price higher. What they really need is supply deals with supermarket chains and health food stores. Seems like a few hurdles with mm to get through before anything really happens there. The website should have gone live the moment hemp seed was legalised for human consumption. They should have a backlog of orders and not be able to meet the demand. The bauxite ann was the same it’s just an update really. The real news is to come and all these Ann’s do is wet people’s appetite but they are not strong enough to push higher. To me really the only news has been hemp food legalised. I want to see the fruit from all this labour and these guys deliver something other than a hyped up headline. There’s a lot of new holders here but there’s also a few holders that bought in way back when they first acquired 55% MCL. We’ve been waiting for some time. At the Sydney hemp expo I asked AK about the website and he said back then it was coming. I’m a huge fan of what he has done and his crusade but they really need to assemble a strong team and start delivering. They have the nucleus of something amazing here and it’s really time they stepped things up. There’s also no point punching out an Ann like todays when day traders are owning this stock. Heavy pocketed people are just pushing the price down and scaring the smaller investors. Honestly how shorters are good for the market is beyond me especially in Australia! This shit has to stop for the sp of many stocks on the asx to start moving including this one. While the ann wasn’t great It shouldnt be pushing the stock down but rather keeping it steady. Anyway it’s getting beyond a joke! We have bauxite, hemp and mm.. south is the wrong direction. Sorry guys for the honesty because I’m sure it’ll upset a few to hear this but I hope the company reads this thread and just steps things up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.