CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-1429

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I think you are spot on in your assessment. The market does not trust the company and with announcements like the ones we have been seeing, it is understandable. There is no doubt that there is huge potential in QBL. The question is as you rightly put it, can we trust them to execute this well. They seem intent on whipping up a storm of excitement by telegraphing events before anything concrete has been signed. Not a good way to manage investor relations IMO. Just make QBL a day trader’s play thing.

Repeating what I have said before, next milestones will be:
    1. MM license
    2. Supply chain deal
    3. Production deal with a major recognised brand

There will be other items like off take etc. which will take longer to play out. But any one one of the 3 items above will set this thing on fire.

Till then, the price will fluctuate, those with a weak constitution should leave the arena and take what the naysayers preach with a Hugo grain of salt. Notice they only show up when the price is down because this is when they can really set fear amongst the weak.

This is a lottery, embrace it or leave because the management team have not yet proven that they can execute well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.