CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Cheers for follow up mate. I see I have to protect myself from...

1. 76 Posts.
    Cheers for follow up mate. I see I have to protect myself from myself, as yes, profits were taken out of fear and ill-discipline on the way up for both my recent micro-winners. Have taken a few weeks off the punt (still holding a few) to set some goals and systems to counteract my own worse instincts. Also need some time to regroup mentally, this is a hectic game. Will do some reading over the new year.

Also, staying on-topic.. Good to see shareprice has (apparently) stabilized. My own view of current and past shareprice (remembering i'm a noob, DYOR ect ect) now that we appear stable is as follows. New sector (HEMP/CBD) has promising new entrant(s), and is all over media and thus asx and hotcopper. SP values pop up with lots of new money flowing in on the up. Speed wobbles ensue when overbought. Swing traders, accumulators (and potentially shorters) move in, and on social media, help exacerbate the downtrend/panic, made easier by the fact QBL is a micro, and thus there are many fears/uncertainties to exploit).

From here i imagine it remains a traders funpark, depending on volume. We'll see up-ramping on the way up, and downramping on downtrends, often by the same posters in here. Not naming any names, but there's this Fox..

Real (immediate) upwards SP movement would be generated IMO by a reputable supply/distribution agreement (Vita), MC licence approval or any other word on the Hemp front (my main interest). Any forwards potential of the bauxite prospects will be obscured by negativity (because of perceived past performance) unless MCL/Vitahemp provide real gains to quash the naysayers, or a bauxite ANN smashes it out of the park.

On another note, this whole cannabis derivatives sector is yet to actually re-rate. Nobody knows the medical $$ potential partly because it's just about impossible for the big pharmas to patent effectively (there's no one compound that does the healing). Hemp, the most under-rated plant for food or fibre of the last century, with huge market potential, and MC/CBD, are huge current and future sectors yet to find it's winners and losers.

The whole reason Cannabis/Hemp was banned back in the day was because of a threat to the big boys margins. IMO anything getting banned (see crypto) or slandered (renewables) because of it's inherent usefulness, should be kept an eye on when considering the markets, often it's not hard to create a market in these cases, the market is already there.

Here's to hoping we're onto a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.