CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-1625

1. 33 Posts.
    Hi Sabine, no, I was just trying to help people get a grip on things I guess. I truly am new to this. I was lucky in a way to have bought a few hundred K in QBL at 1c about 4yrs ago on the strength of something I read in Diggers and Drillers, thinking that the bauxite thing was imminent. Then just lost interest. But by chance was holidaying with the kids in Cairns two years ago and happened to stop by in Innisfail for lunch in the pub and a couple of blokes got talking to me and they said that they were up here doing some soil tests for a mining company called QBL out the back in a place called South Johnstone. I told them that I had a heap of shares in them and wasn't very happy as there were reports of shipping issues on the reef etc and they just said that it was best to hang on as there were 400 jobs up here riding on the project. It's only now that I think that they could have meant the larger flow-on effect for the community. The mine certainly is there when I went out to have a look - but it seemed quiet to me. Practically deserted. But I got to thinking and when I got back to Sydney I thought that I really had nothing much to lose so I topped up and ended up with rather a lot. Then all of a sudden the SP went up to was it 3.3c about March this year and I started to pay attention and soon learnt that QBL was thinking of getting into medicinal cannabis to keep the cash flow up until Sth Johnstone was running. I could have sold there and then but didn't. I just kept reading the ANNs and the SP dropped again . . . OK. But then about three weeks ago it happened. I remembered that HC talked about this kind of thing, I didn't really know what a forum of a thread was, so I logged in and read and agreed to the TOUs and then decided to get a username etc, just in case I wanted to ask a question. The price was hiking, as we all know and I could see that people like Neil were dedicated and that others like Pink were sincere, as were lots of others. But I could sense a bit of sarcasm, which I'm not good at picking up on, but the night that I posted for the first time, it wasn't what I'd hoped to contribute. I'd had enough of the slanging and insults. So I wrote to HC as well and asked them if they were moderating the discussion and was this kind of mud slinging normal etc, and lo and behold, the nest day about 14 posts in succession were moderated. Maybe other posters wrote to them as well, I don't know. So things settled down and it seemed like apologies all round - but it didn't take long before it started again. So on the Friday night before the fall, I decided to put my sell order in for Monday morning at market for 1/5 of my shares, so that has been my good luck because I've still got plenty, plus my money back plus a good profit for my super fund.
    I remember Pink got upset and then I thought that if this keeps on then Neil will be next, people are going to blame him for all of this, so I posted what I felt about QBL to let people know that QBL was around a long time before MCL and all of this raucus and that I've seen the mine with my own eyes and had spoken to people who worked there and at the end of the day, if China wants our bauxite, there's plenty there. I'm pretty naive in many ways, but I try to listen and I can tell when something just isn't right, so I just wanted to balance it all out the best way I could.
    I don't know if what Neil did selling out was right or wrong, or if his stated reasons were wise, but I guess it's always best to try to be reasonable with all fellows. But he's copped a hammering alright, it's a shame.
    Maybe HC isn't really for people like me, do people carry on like this on other forums? I'd like to know where my SGQ are going, they've done well . . . but not sure if I'd like to know what HC posters are saying!! lol Until all of this, I didn't know what a down ramper / troll / day trader really was, but I sure do now!!!!
    All the best to all QBLers as Neil would say - and thanks to all who have taken the time to read my thoughts. Have changed my sentiment to 'hold' for the present time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.