CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Yea i hear you, but i take things EVERYONE says with multiple...

1. 76 Posts.
    Yea i hear you, but i take things EVERYONE says with multiple grains of salt. Especially here in the stock market, its YOUR MONEY, and you need to remember you are swimming with sharks. Like poker it's the 5% taking money off the other 95%.

59 is always obviously here and elsewhere for his own interests, as anyone all of us are. I mean you're not going to get with some random stock and spend hours doing TA and coming up with charts and waste time being ridiculed on some forum just to be a nice guy and save the world one mum and dad investor at a time.. There's no such thing as altruism. The greater good yes, but even the greater good is here to serve you and your offspring in the long run.

When it comes to other posters, its up to YOU to decide what information provided is useful and what is not depending on your investment style. For me, 59's posts provided stability to sentiment on the way up for QBL, which i'll admit i piggybacked on to reasonable profit. There's plenty of other posters questioning posts (or "downrampers") that had some good points also that had me go do further research on the business itself and the stock game generally. It think 59's announcement he is no longer a holder is in hindsight a faux pas (depending on what he hope to achieve), at least for the short-term trust of the HC group (for what that's worth), it's obviously hit a nerve, but then he is only one poster, the business is still exactly what is without this Hotcopper thread..

Either way i'm curious to see 59's further posts, i'll glean from them what i can, and will continue to be critical of everyone and read between the lines. Meanwhile, aside from all the personality politics on here, i'm still very much looking forward to this stock. Hard launch coming up with Vitahemp in burgeoning industry, vertically integrated, MC potential, seed harvest Q1, bauxite development, revenue reporting season, all in the coming quarter. These things should/will help drive us forwards IMO, not the popularity of an individual poster!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.