CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil I think you have to understand some if not most of your...

1. 15,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    Neil I think you have to understand some if not most of your posts are way over and above a normal investor there is hours of work here and you prepare it on a daily basis like you are running the commentary for everyone as a daily synopsis. Perhaps it became like an enjoyable process or habit or hobby or work or whatever to justify the time involved to do it though.

Your charts don’t make much of any sense to be blunt ...perhaps to you and you can’t knock someone’s hobby’s or ways of doing things and a lot have a properietary system....but not to me I can’t speak for anyone else anyone else who does charting but to me the accompanying text analysis makes even less sense to those reading it trying to understand what on earth you are talking about. The concern about providing them in the way you do
    As I said is that your experimental charts are not what 99.99999 % of every other trader is seeing and when the masses are being shown something “experimental” if it is in fact true as you say of 7 years of charting work, it’s like having everyone tie one arm behind their back as a handicap against everyone else in Australia trading this stock.

Then you add cut and paste of all sorts of stuff tying to back it up ...it should not be necessary at all if your charts are on point for your analysis and was quite head scratching. It actually raised some serious alarm bells to me though perhaps innocent but again a LOT of work and looks very strange. Someone asked me for one I did it and someone came in and said Neil has it covered don’t worry to do them honestly that was very suss to me when I could see the price and charts didn’t really add up a month ago. This would not be all on you at all as momentum is momentum and I think the company needs to take a good look at their announcements with all sorts of exclamation points, repeated words for impact and a basic lack of anything professional in their press releases along with all the nonsense that was driving the threads. But if you put it all together well I said my bit a while back and I may have been pointing at the company or an individual or a few together that’s not for me to say in black and white.

But the strangest was a social media index chart - that is so out there you have to understand it raises eyebrows. I struggled to not even find what that was on google having never heard of it then when I did manage to find it on investopedia it said it was primarily used by companies to analyse data and what they need to do from a company perspective and that was really a red light and I couldn’t on earth for the light of me understand why you are programming algorithms for something like that as a small time investor. People do all sorts of things with trading mind you but that is one of the strangest things I have ever seen.. To the outside eye it would Seem that you you would be providing that data to QBL and I almost was going to say something but kept quiet as that may not be the case. In irony your post now would send havoc to your “social media index” into almost a capitulation so who knows but I’m sure even you can see the irony in this.

One thing you learn on here is that you will get attacked for trying to do the right thing no matter what it’s just part of the process but you need to understand how this has looked (along with other things on the thread not just you ) very odd I guess is the word to use from an outside perspective with zero attachment to this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.