CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey, thanks for your honest and open post. One or two caveats...

1. 76 Posts.
    Hey, thanks for your honest and open post.

One or two caveats for my above post, and what follows, if i may. I'm relatively new to the stock market and am quickly processing and learning, though my insights are a bit raw, and probably should be taken with a grain of salt..

:I have a need to simplify my thoughts.. There are many ways to make money on the stock market (Holding, shorting, trading, ect.) and i have no doubt, that within any given cycle of a particular stock, there are different stakeholders acting, or willing a price in different directions. Traders and shorters' are people too (so they say), and have the same financial requirements as the rest of us. Some trade full-time and don't always make their targets for the week (cue tiny violin). So I can almost understand how things can get a little.. unhinged, in here, especially compounded with the relative anonimity of internet (you can't punch someone you can't see!).

What i can't stand is hatred and vitriol being slung around so lets help one another cut that where we can. I have a fundamental faith in love and human kindness to endure, even with some of the crazy things developing in the hectic world - but that's the kind of talk that can get you cut down on an internet forum!

I'm saddened for what happened to you. Thankyou for sharing, i know it would take a lot of courage to do so. I hope the findings of the recent Royal Commision, if this impacts you, also provides some comfort and solace.

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.