CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-1661

1. 18,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3887
    Hi Neil
    I appreciate that,  like many, you wish to explore recent price movements.
    And I hope you don’t mind  but seeing as quite a few people including me have been a bit obfuscated by your style I thought I would try to clarify what you just said...
    I think it comes down to you saying :

Due to QBL being  a hemp company and recent announcements the price went up and down and maybe this was a pump and dump
    Here is a graph showing  price performance linked to events.
    Now we are waiting for another announcement saying the online shop is open.

If I am not right maybe you can rephrase what you were meaning to say
    Anyway here is my interpretation :

Was this an almighty PUMP and DUMP or GENUINE MARKET RESPONSES?

You say: was the stock pumped unrealistically until traders took profits or did it really go up and then down

PUMP? Did it rise based on a rumour or on hype from 1 or 2 ANN's....

You say :did it rise on rumour  and pumping from a couple of announcements
    1 OR was the rise in price due to a series of GOOD ANN's, Hemp Approval on Nov. 12, the buoyant CANNABIS market and VITAHEMP being in QBL's stable?

.....or did it rise on good announcements plus the  Cannabis trend overall plus having a Cannabis product.

DUMP? Did it get dumped ceremoniously due to BAD ANN's or rumours? OR was it started as a profit exit from possibly being Overbought and MARKET not settling after digesting the next 2 ANNs and possible disappointment with the VITAHEMP website not being opened?

You say :  did the price start falling back ( *with ceremony? Or did you mean unceremoniously  ) because the market didn’t like the most recent announcements. Or  because it was  overbought and traders saw a good time to exit at the very same time as the market didn’t like  lack of website or recent announcements.

Your graph  shows the price movement and  speculates at the market is  now poised on the official opening of  of an online shop.

Anyway the past  is the past overbought or not so I guess if I am right in my interpretation you think the price will remain relatively steady until the shop is opened and after that it will go back up?
    Cheers View attachment 883586

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.