CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi just an observation. Of the 15(ish) cannabis related stocks...

1. 76 Posts.
    Hi just an observation. Of the 15(ish) cannabis related stocks on my watchlist from the ASX. Half of them show a similar shaped price and volume chart following NOV 12 hemp legalization.

EVE, CPH, CAN, THC, AC8, SCU. All of theses have very sharp up trends from around the time of the Nov 12 Hemp food legalization (when some of them aren't directly involved in Hemp seed at all, i think the market just got a little overexuberant). They all have similar corrections at begin around the start of DEC, and are roughly trending sideways and on lower volume after the correction.

My guess is the whole sector is looking for a valuation.. these corrections could just be a blip, and the new year could see some big changes in the SP values of SOME of these stocks as news flow, business cases and potential revenues become clearer. Thus I think it's worth keeping an eye on the rest of the sector just to keep QBL in perspective (note i'm only factoring the Hemp/MC play here on SP, not the bauxite).

GLTAH

Peace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.