CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Thank you very much, you have gently reminded/pushed me into a...

1. 33 Posts.
    Thank you very much, you have gently reminded/pushed me into a better head space. I'm confident that by this time next year QBL and its newly ASX listed affiliate, MCL will be happy and roaring. I do believe that the bauxite thing is real and that China will welcome as much Australian bauxite as possible. QBL has everything ready and the only thing that is holding it back is confidence. Just load the boat and see what happens.
    As for the marijuana thing, I'm not so certain. Yes, the World Health Organisation did release a post a couple of days ago, saying that CBL was safe and good, no (yet known) side effects etc etc. I am happy to play with that. But what concerns me is that nobody has welcomed this forum with the opposite view. It wasn't so long ago that everyone was hostile to all drugs, and quite rightly so. I am not saying that marijuana/cannabis/ THC/ pot/dope/ gunja are all the same. No, they aren't. But I personally witnessed the very negative side effects of this 'so-called' recreational drug. It has destroyed the lives of many people and it ruined the lives of two of my brothers.
    I would like to contribute something to this discussion. I do look at charts and graphs etc, I look at the way the chart moves and I look at the volume thing and just get a feeling for what is happening. Plenty of times, my gut feeling is WRONG and I learn from my mistake. But very often, I have made the right move, based on what I am feeling inside of myself - and have made a good move.

I do wonder what QBL will eventually do? As I said before, I have been out to the mine, seen it with my own eyes and had lunch with a couple of blokes who worked there. If China wants our bauxite, it is right here and QBL is in a position to give them as much as they want. That is what QBL is supposed to be about and that is why a lot of investors are peeved. Because of this foolish diversion into pot, people have forgotten what QBL was about in the first place. As soon as QBL starts shipping bauxite, not pot, it will become evident why the company was here in the first place.
    To all of you, my best very best wishes for Christmas and of course for the New Year. To Neil and Pink Diamonds and White911 etc, my very best wishes to each and all of you. I have loved your comments and have learnt a great deal.
    Best wishes to all of you xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.