CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-1746

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    April 2017 - the Food Standards Code was amended to permit the sale of low THC hemp seed foods.

November 2017 - Hemp Seed legalised for Human Consumption.

Here's what I would have done during the 7 months lead time:

1. Build a network of farmers
    2. Source warehousing and manufacturing
    3. Product pricing/testing
    4. Negotiations with large chains/brands for wholesale
    5. Website/Branding and Marketing

Here's what we know already:

1. Complete
    2. Complete
    3. Complete
    4. Unknown
    5. Website in progress. Currently delayed, rumoured reason...an imminent deal.

I once worked overseas with a guy who spent years telling us about his coconut water he was trying to sell. He managed to get into a couple of restaurants/few shops but that was it. Then he came up with some additional products, and was fortunate to be able to receive a few minutes television airtime in 2016 showcasing them. Off the back of that television airtime, the chains came calling and within the space of a couple of months his products are now sold in 3000 stores over 28 countries. His packaging still looks exactly the same as they were before he signed to the chain.

This guy got lucky and I'm certainly not predicting this for Vitahemp and without a doubt it's gong to be hard work getting into a large chain as chains dont stock products unless that product is in demand but we would be remiss to think that Vitahemp aren't at least trying.

Countdown for tomorrow has begun, then we shall really know what's in store for QBL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.