CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-2

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I posted this before today's announcement:
    Short term still has what QBL management have forecast (not in probable order):

Bauxite offtake agreement
    Medical Cannabis Licence approval
    Overseas partnerships with MM
    Local partnerships which could involve local listed companies, universities, even an joint venture or acquiring an existing business for distribution and or manufacture.
    Contracts with Aussie farmers
    Hemp product launch.
    This has all been inferred in QBL announcements if you DYOR

In the media it has been inferred that there could be:
    Contracts with Vitasoy and or others Coles and or Wollies

Then there is the wild card of incorporation of Phosphate properties dependent on the outcome of a court case in which court proceeding have been completed and the judges decision is about to be made.
    All public information folks and if you are wondering why the big money is pouring into QBL it is because there is at least the above in some form to come. And this is some of what we know.

And jame was worried about no more news and sold out at 1.9 - 2 cents a share. Sorry jame. If you want the big money to buy your shares then sell them cheaply. Some posters post to get you to sell or muddy the waters. I know it is hard to know the truth or what is fact and it is hard to hold when you are making a gain. Remember rich people get richer generally by holding longer because they can afford too. Are you rich or do you want to be?

Come back to this post in a weeks time and reread if you want to learn how to conquer your fears of what you dont know. Note your concerns now and in a weeks time. What were the differences in what your know and what is the difference in price.

So we have ticked off one thing on the short term list and I should add MCL float which is expected to favour QBL shareholders. Plenty to come and this is only in the short term. As I have previously said this will be a ten bagger for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.