CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-487

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Whilst fundamentally I agree this has run quite hard one has to remember this stock was lost in the wilderness and not considered a ‘pot stock’ what has happened in last few weeks is motley fool and others are now referring to QBL in the same threads with AC8 and CAN so it has gone mainstream
    We are sitting at half those 2 companies market caps now maybe that’s fair value with only 55% of MCL and it needs a pause personally I believe we may be going up in smoke pre-Christmas.

It’s well known governments knock off by 2nd week of December if there is a medical cannabis license for production pending it’s likely to be revealed before this period
    and that would be an excellent Christmas present. On a similar tone would not the ruling for the phosphate leases currently in pnina’s name also be handed down pre court shut down. Whilst no guarantee they would put the phosphate leases into QBL for a token price or more shares they may just do that.

At which point you’d have MCL floating with hemp and Medical cannabis.

And Queensland Bauxite and phosphate limited

I think we can get at or near AC8 or CAN market cap. I spoke to AK at the Sydney expo back then he indicated from memory they were a bit further along than a number of the ‘pot stocks’ so we shall see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.