CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Current SP, page-649

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    If QBL has a “moat” as many stock analysts like to describe a stock that has an clear edge on competition, then there’s no reason why this stock can’t keep climbing. It’s not a niche medicinal stock like some of the others but has many value added products coming up like the food and beverage, plus who knows what else..
    Maybe the directors of this company are so sure about it that they’ve called “dividend” already. That’s pretty huge. If it’s true that this stock has been derisked to a certain degree with a clear path to revenue etc then its fair to say that it shouldn’t really be referred as a spec stock anymore.. (future tense). My take is that once they’ve called dividend (the announcement that stated dividend is somewhat ambiguous, as in dividend soon or dividend once they are in the position they believe they’re going to be in in he future) they expect substantial revenue flow which means a LOT. For the longer termers one shouldn’t worry too much about day to day fluctuations but keep an eye on the bigger picture. I said earlier 40 cents by the end of 2018 but who knows.. it could be above or anything in between, and let’s not forget the bauxite.. once all their licenses are approved you can be rest assured the only way is up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.