MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

current state of affairs

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Guys,
    Interesting range of posts re water lines etc.
    I think what must be said here is this. We have had no money to pay contractors and do the the necessary work and thus the decision was made to stop attempting to get gas out months back. This is purely an asset play and will be sold. The banks would have pulled the pin by now had they seen no future. They know they have a good asset with questionable management of past. Whilst the half dozen companies are currently negotiating over assets, the bank will stay there and support everything.It will take several more months as many parties are involved.
    I see panick selling on the market today all over a few posts.... my suggestion is start buying. If with Clear Creek being sold and the removal of debt, shareholders could have Helper ( Non-mountainess easily accessible country with Mancos shale and plenty of gas). Give half away with a partner like Chesapeake, let them operate it and reap the rewards.
    We all need to remember why the bank will not walk. I cannot mention it here on this public site for good reason.
    One must also remember that the directors own 10% of this company. They are not going to loose their shirts this time.
    Have patience. I look forward to Collery going back to shareholders to seek restructuring approvals. I think we might all have a wonderful Xmas this year.......finally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.