MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

current state of affairs, page-2

1. 1,451 Posts.
    please elaborate
    "They know they have a good asset "
    How do they know they have a good asset what are you basing this on. Helper isn't even currently economical from the companies own release? CC was supposed to be economical at $2.

"I see panick selling on the market today all over a few posts"
    Again this seems like pure speculation I doubt any one buys or sells based on HC posts do you know definitively otherwise?

"We all need to remember why the bank will not walk. I cannot mention it here on this public site for good reason"
    Why will the bank not walk ? because they own the field through security and have nothing to loose anyway? They don't walk they kick out MAE and take over the asset. Its called chapter 11. i.e. Rick Damelian...
    You can't mention the reasons on a public forum? why you can recommend buying shares.

Half a dozen companies lining up ? seriously
    They stopped trying to get gas out months ago? really they only ann that to market weeks ago before that they were pushing the line for the last 9 months that they were trying to get gas out.

No offense but the story keeps changing here and respectfully how can you apparently have all this inside knowledge on management decisions , potential buyers and bank policy. The directors aren't loosing shirts they get paid a salary the only people loosing shirts are share holders. You think they are relying on their crappy shares in MAE to live on? PC has been paid $200K for what 8 years ie. $1.6 Mill in salary. JC is rich and retired.

THe company , bank and any buyers (non existent IMO) aren't interested in giving you a good return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.