EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Current State of Things

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    So is anyone watching EXG or am the only holder with even a moderate interest?

Long term prospects of gold is good: IMO: USD is shaky despite recent job increases so India and China and gobbling it up as a hedge for this. The only way it could drop off is the whole world were to pull out of the current economic slump that we have at the moment and move back to "normal" conditions. I doubt that will happen for at least another 5 years given the state of Europe and all the happenings in Asia at the moment.

And looking at EXG itself, the company has a pretty strong looking board and asset base. Granted, we're not scheduled for production till 2018 but we still have a couple of "pops" coming up at the end of this year with the potential for the first stage of design and then another in about a few years. Who wouldn't be excited about that?

I think given the fact that EXG is consistently up around .1 and .09 proves that they are worth a mention every now and then. Granted, no day trading or charting can be done because they are in a bit of stagnant period at the moment but still, I'm excited. I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.