TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Below are my current thoughts on Tv2 as a whole, Overview of the...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    Below are my current thoughts on Tv2 as a whole,

Overview of the Company,
    - In 2015 GAL acquired Tv2 for roughtly around 300k and a payout of 330milish shares to Tailco (Nick's Singapore Company).
    -Tv2 has the following agreements listed (whether it is active or not is another question).

-Divan
    -K2u
    -Tara Tv
    -OTT telecom
    -Humax
    -Amazon Alliance
    (there is a few more but they're maining B2B tools to help Tv2u grow).

To my understanding of the Company Structure,

Tom Young is the director of GAL (the parent company of Tv2u and it is the SAME company that was listed on the ASX in 2015).
    Nick is the Director/Founder/Owner of his side Company Talico and CEO of Tv2u

Tv2 Team,

On the main site under http://tv2u.com/meet-the-team/

Nick Fitzgerald
    Liaqat Fayyaz
    Samy Keghida
    Claudio Lessa

and founded before more employees of Tv2 http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/18532965/single

(they have plenty of knowledge between them).

Divan Deal,

At this stage we have no update on concrete info that divan is in full swing, I think that they're testing the service to ensure it is 100% for the ann release as hollywood content is available
    ** ALSO TO ADD, THERE WAS NO CONFIRMATION THAT TV2 WILL BE SOURCING THE CONTENT DIRECTLY FROM HOLLYWOOD PRODUCERS **
    http://divan.tv/
    https://www.viasat.se/tv-guide

Tara Tv,
    This is an interesting one, it is live and i checked it out and it seemed to be a solid platform but nothing new has been announced.

K2u,
    Solid app from what i can see, I haven't tested it, @mutulong mentioned that it is mainly based on HTML and CSS but it is something still

DEAL 4 & 5,
    No update at all on this, I feel when they're ready it will be announced to the market

Rev and Last Qrtly Report,
    Thanks to @Scarpa for mentioning this, the rev is going to Tv2u Singapore Tv2 PTE LTD due to lower tax. He mentioned that the rev won't be listed as rev on the qrlty. We had a strong qrtly but the communication was poor and it is overall complaint we all have here.

Communication,
    They have been releasing ann at there own pace, there is multiple reasons that this can be the case.
    1. it is a scam and we'll get a 17.2
    2. they have nothing to provide at this stage that isn't under NDA
    3. the deals are signed under Singapore PTE LTD and it is on the back burner.

It was mentioned before here ages ago that the SP isn't there priority at this point (from Tom himself). I believe it is 3 but I can be wrong.

Downrampers,
    Most "downrampers" are concern of Tv2 well being as they used to be in the stock but is now watching from the sidelines, most of these people want tv2 to succeed and it isn't nice selling your hard earn money disappearing in a scam. The other downrampers are people who look at the red sp and run around with there head in the sand...

(Note Tom Young is the most exposed than all of us as this company GAL is riding on this to pull through also).

Bottom line,
    I believe Tv2 will pull through but I am hoping they're slow on there feet and let us know asap with good news. If it is really good news then the SP would have a spike most likely. If i wasn't stupid enough to buy in around june then i'll buy in now as the FA is strong still (Note the market didn't care when K2u was launched and making $$$).

The TA is tied to the FA like a sloth. It sucks to see the arguing over the same thing and seeing the same concerns being mentioned in a different tone.
    As I mentioned this before, Liaqat has a side business in singapore that has a good amount of employees, he and other people working at Tv2 see Nick's vision of Tv2 and it was mentioned during the acquisitions that Tv2 need to prove themselves.

Nothing has changed from june, bots are keeping the volume alive and that is why it slipped to where it is now. it is the nature of the market at this end. From the ann I have read so far, Nick is getting it all (either he deserves it or not we'll have to wait and see). I believe him and the team will pull it off, do you?

P.S. It will be good to see that by adding the pieces we'll see the bigger picture, if it turns to be a bad one then we'll get in contact to ASIC to stop it (but I doubt that is the case).

P.S.S The whole Scot Mason, from my pov he isn't telling us the entire story (he could be stirring the pot).
    He didn't disclose who he signed a deal with while he was in Ukraine. He can do that and it isn't breaking NDA but he can't mentioned details of it.
    NOTE THIS ISN'T A CALL OUT If you're going to tell us who it is and be truthful then go ahead be my guess.

DYOR,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.