CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

current stock pile values

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Anyone care to put an estimated $ value on the 12, growing daily, stock piles on site plus what we have been told has been blasted and in situ: ….imho no premium has been added/factored into CDU's SP allowing for any of it.

So zed says on the Quarterly Out thread:
    "Sept quarterly 2013

No numbers on high grade but quoted 300,000 tonnes in stockpile plus blasted in situ. So the stockpile was something under 300,000 tonnes

Dec quarterly 2013

High grade 100,000 tonnes total stockpile 300,000 tonnes

Mar 2014 quarterly

High grade 100,000 tonnes and total stockpile 500,000 tonnes

Thus the stockpile has grown 400,000 tonnes in 12 months, with 200,000 in the last 3 months. In 9 months, the high grade went from 43,000 tonnes to 100,000 but has then stayed at that level…"

and Max spots an omission:
    "I notice that you have conveniently left out of your calculations the following:

"Approximaely 400,000 tonnes of addiional ore has been blasted and remains in-situ in the Las Minerale - Stage 3 (LM3) pit."

So since the report was drafted CuDeco has three additional pits underway, Las Minerale (LM3), Le Meridian and Rocklands South to also add to the 12 stockpiles.

The figure you quote is an under-estimate of the true situation at Rocklands as I see it. I reckon my guess is better than yours."

Now we have a start for some figures for those who may have the time to work out some estimates for what has already been mined…I know they could be rough….but it is a start and as more site details are fed to the market …those estimates can be adjusted accordingly.
    Lets see what can be done converting on site tonnages to onsite dollar values.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.