CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

current stock pile values, page-10

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Roh,

At this stage of the game, (seeing that you are bringing someone else into the equation which, for whatever reason I don't know), zzedzz has been more correct than what you have ever been or dreamed of.

As such, and seeing that he has the runs on the Board, which is contrary to someone else that never got one right thus far, I will tend to believe and lean towards what he is saying.

Please prove me otherwise, if you can, and I might start taking notice.

And one more thing Roh, 35k tonnes is a hell of a way shorter than the 110k tonnes, and even more, which have been conjectured around here too. Especially when it was stated that we have 70 containers full of copper when it was made clear to us by uncle Wayne that all we have got is a little more that 1 container with about 20 odd tonnes in it.

And he (zzedzz) also stated quite clearly that, before the end of 2014, the share price will be closer to $1.50 per shares than $3 or $4 like someone else said, along that processing will not get going until somewhere in 2015, not some six months ago. What about that Roh...... why did you fail to mention that part.

And then we have that famous crusher which is still somewhere in the clouds and about 18 months or more out of due date.. SAY NO MORE!!!

And the DSO..?????????

We have all witnessed what all the past baseless and conjectured rampings did to many unsuspecting shareholders when the JORC was released.
    Do you want that to happen again, and more of the same.??

Not for me mate thanks. Facts not fictions.

That is when I will start to take notice.

Are you loading while the sp is at these LOW LEVELS.?? If I was as sure as you are, I would go out and even mortgage one of my farms let alone Mrs Buddy and my faithful dog "Jewels". But I am not,...... and I am not buying.

Now....what do you think!!!!! :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.