AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

gfu,Yes, it was an informative discussion with Cliff Lawrenson...

1. 3,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    gfu,

Yes, it was an informative discussion with Cliff Lawrenson and i would recommend any MAK holders that have any concerns about where the company is heading to give him a call.
    He is very approachable and quite happy to speak to shareholders.
    He has a totally different approach to that of Andrew Drummond probably due to their differing backgrounds and fields of expertise.
    He certainly makes sense in what he sees is needed to raise the finance for Wonarah and if you check on a couple of yellowcakes posts you will find that he is on the same track as that of Cliff in regards to progressing Wonarah into becoming a producer.
    He endeavoured to clear the air and start afresh with Jordinson at UCL without success but at least he had a go.
    IMO Jordinson needs a good kick in the backside for not sitting down with him and resolving their issues so as they can work as a functioning joint venture and get Sandpiper progressing forward rather than wasting their limited cash resources on this ill founded takeover attempt on MAK!!!
    There are some serious obsticles still to be overcome at the Sandpiper Project which UCL have not been open and honest about and after i contacted them by e-mail and was ignored made me realise that it was time to sell my long term holding in that company.
    Cheers,
    dapper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $4.866K 1.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9379521 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 806493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.