GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

current technicals, page-52

1. 2,557 Posts.
    i have to latest top 20 from last week baker steel is not selling in fact if you put the top 20 holders plus the nominee accounts top 20 hold around 75% 52% approx as direct holders and the rest as nominee holder. pivtrop mate there r lot of buyers waiting outside who r not showing there position which u could see from closing sale mate

Also another interesting point 300 shares holders hold more then 95% of the company so only 5% is held by rest so not much floating stock

i am happy with small small Sp rise take the case of OZL it went from 40 cents to $1.8 in 18 months it could have gone further up the management was sitting with over a billion in bank and not buying anything post GFC anyway i would not be suprised in 18 months time we would be around $1.80 given in 18 months time frame r production would increase by 100% minimum from 2011 project given ventburg and other project start to deliver more gold and POG going up

this is just a start lastest from wire from china is that china govt is asking its 1 billion population to buy bullion i like the sound of billion ppl buying bullion

euro which use to net seller is buying now all gold rifiners is running at 110% capacity

this a 2 to 3 years investment with a big upside

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.