ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Current thoughts on ADV?, page-16

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Always good to read your input Griff ......My opinion for whats its worth for the next 10 to 15 years I doubt their will be any new technology to better li-ion Battery power....I think to much money has been invested for it not to be the leading form of power for at least the next 2 decades I think how ever they will develop better ways to lengthen the storage time of their batteries.
    On the SP if their Plan remains consistent and they develop each Tenement as they go then I think the SP should move a lot quicker north, I think as with most small caps with a Good JV or Partnership it will depend on who that partner is ...the bigger the player the greater the sentiment the higher the SP..one could only prey for a JV with Tesla or Albemarle ....also very positive is Lithium Carbonate
    has risen from $6 klg in 2015 to currently $12 klg ..as it currently stands Demand out paces supply;
    Prices in China according to Platt's soured to 25k per metric ton .
    Long term contract prices of $4,000 to $7,000 per metric ton , is indicative of its under supply .
    Chinese Companies are very busy now trying to secure off take deals with Junior companies prior to them going into production so they can establish a reliable and sustainable supply into the future.
    Albemarle and Tesla believe their will be a dramatic under supply within the next 5 to 10 years based on current projections of Countries wanting Battery power supplies for all forms of electric supply including EV,S they believe the short supply will be compounded by countries wanting to comply with their Global commitment to reduce Carbon output.
    I think it would be a very long time again before we see another change of this magnitude .lets face it how long have we had combustion engines.....anyway my 2 bobs worth Im Open to comments ....I think the future for AVQ is already set in stone , we are only confirming what we know we have.....cheers GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $581 4.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6337 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.