APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

current time frames, page-19

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    EARNIE

I do not conduct myself in a manner consistent with DaveyBoy nor do I have his/her attitudes. Happy to disucss this furhter, but I do resent such assertions.

Sensitive .... No just making sure that I am not tared with the same brush as DaveyBoy. No one else will stick up for me so I might as well do so.

Happy to entertain or be exposed to an alternative opinion when I have participated in a thread, but not when I have purposely steared clear such as is the case in this circumstance. Im sure kse would be of similar thought.

Anyway, posting about APG at the moment is like talking about the weather. Nothing new is happening as we are on a clear pathway to a delivery date. Between now and then we are all in tick off mode. What has been said about APG has been said.

In relation to your manipulations - well if you have such influence then use it wisely if not then try harder ;0 At the end of the day you probably don't but I do grow very tired of the constant 'news comming' thread and assoiciated speculation.

Anyway have a good day (now there's a change for you)

Cheers

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.