LU7 6.25% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

I agree, it's doing damage if anything at all. Punters aren't...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I agree, it's doing damage if anything at all. Punters aren't that silly. Throwing comparisons to Tesla & Netflix just makes this sound like an incredibly speculative small cap. Jumping on other investors when we don't know their reasoning, strategy or acquisition method doesn't directly equate to it being valuable for a retail investor which is obviously who the ramping is aimed at. Especially when it gets proven incorrect or censored by HotCopper.

Let's support the actual developments of this company, strategic partnerships and general momentum rather than suggesting on every post it's going to to explode and be worth 100's of millions or a billion dollars in the next 6-12 months. More people would be interested in the fact it's undervalued, selling around 2.4 to 2.5c with a fair value of 2.9c.. so with even a couple of on-track positive announcements this has 15-20% medium term to gain.

Specifically with Epic/Fortnite success, I'd ask how ESH's revenue model relates to that and what part of Epic's revenue they'd be willing to share. RoosterRX is right if MA can establish a tournament value add on top of that activity there could be money to be made... but not we're not talking about the $1.8B revenue for pay to play model.
    Last edited by observer3: 04/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $20.07K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 703699 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1056424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.