NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Indeed, and for those not yet throwing furniture or breaking...

1. 580 Posts.
    Indeed, and for those not yet throwing furniture or breaking crockery, not unlike myself and especially those without the xTV videoinbox app below is a screenshot of a recent uploaded clip from a conference, powered by AT&T, that xTV have a presence at.

You can see the visible AT&T promotion, the narration during the xTV video clip explains xTV will have something on display tomorrow.

The centre screen is also noted as an Omniscreen ? Anyway the visual representation in it is currently a vehicle rotating around, looks like in 3D then it changes to other objects.

An audible comment on the clip was also made was that the local wifi did not appear to support some of the stuff they wanted to do.

Interestingly, This was also mentioned in another prior video clip during a conversation where they mentioned downsizing (dumbing down bandwidth or something), I'm not a techno geek but I can gain an appreciation that some of their good tech stuff needs the best/fastest connection which makes sense you don't want crappy stuff on a fast network, they can either throttle back/dumb down or whatever but at least they are utilising the high end connections when they can get it, makes sense if you want to lead the pack.

The videoclip is a good sign and also validates a bit of Red's reporting that they are showcasing their wares with AT&T at least in what appears to be some sort of supporting role.

Will keep an eye on it and hopefully see some xTV action on those screens tomorrow.

Still holding options and hoping these guys can get it through the gate. Go xTV.

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 8.46.04 PM.png
    Last edited by Australis: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.