AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Current Top20 Shareholders List, page-34

1. 9,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8430
    From ASIC website.........

"Anyone has a right to inspect a copy of a company’s share register. As a member, you may inspect the register free of charge."

http://asic.gov.au/for-business/running-a-company/company-shareholders/

Most companies will send out a copy of the top 20 to shareholders upon asking for it. In my experience it is only companies with something to hide that decide not to just send it out from a simple request.

For example last year when I held some BGS, around the time of the shareholder revolt, the company secretary after properly identifying me as a shareholder, still refused to send me a copy of the top 20. I informed ASIC, but was fobbed off in that the request was not in writing etc.

Anyone who is a holder has a legal right to inspect the register at the registered office, you are a part owner of a PUBLIC company. you can take your time and write it down if you like, but 99.9% of companies will give you a copy/view upon request. The other .1% obviously have something to hide and are acting illegally.

I would hope AVZ would just give a shareholder a copy of the top 20 upon turning up at the registered office and asking, after clearly identifying yourself. Shareholders (members) do not need an excuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.