RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

current trading pattern, page-262

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    another test of faith as the Sp falls.
    have to admit Im feeling shaky as a long term holder . Considering halving my considerable hand now that we skimming off 14.5c
    I dont like that TK felt to immediately sell a big volume of shares while the rest of us thought the final run up to revenue was upon us . I felt like getting to revenue , or this close to revenue , would spur us back to 21c.
    I'm mostly concerned that our first revenue value will not support our market capitalisation with an almost immediate drop to something like 8c.
    What further news is there in next 3 months to aid our MC? No news from Europe .
    Of course i'm knees deep in RAP because the algorithm is solid and plenty futuristic. I did think this would be desirable proposition for modern health . Did not think we would be languishing at this Sp with no further contracts on horizon with a CEO making himself a quick buck with no faith to hold until revenue released.
    Gotta say . . .i'm ready to fold half the deck for the first time in over 4 years . Disappointing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.