IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

current tradings a breath of fresh air, page-3

1. 750 Posts.
    I inadvertently posted the following under the SLR thread in error:

As a LT holder of IGR since pre 10c days, I 've been somewhat stunned by developments ver recent months. I know a lot of IGR holders who are external of HC and most of them are equally stunned.

I havn't posted much for a while as I wanted to see how the transaction looked like bedding down. I make further comments as follows:

1. Speed of the deal. I feel sure that ASIC have been invited to look at the perhaps suspious build up to the deal being announced. However, after close consideration I think that the financials just got away from IGR management/board as suggested by Tooli about 5 or six days ago.
    2. I like the deal. I would have preferred to exit IGR at 60c+ some months back (whilst I was overseas and out of touch). However, the reality we now face with a crushed IGR SP, is bearable as there is likelihood of further SP upside probably close to the low 50c before settlement. (The POG summer doldrums is likely to help as is any QE 3 -unlikely to happen??)
    3. SLR investors don't fully realise what quality ground IGR has. Particularly, the underground offerings.
    4. IGR management and board have been found wanting in this situation and the combined entity will benefit from far better market acceptance.
    5. I have recently received an assesment from 4 brokers as to the worth of IGR at the time of the merger completing. I am pleased to see them average out not too far from the 12m high for IGR. (I'm trying to get more details other than broker targets).
    6. I presume its pretty well business as usual at least until the end of the 3Q as far as IGR exploration etc is concerned. Hopefully, we will continue to see timely news releases to the ASX that might assist the SP of both entities.
    7. I still think it possible that another entity might emerge from the ashes with a better bid. I accept its not likely, but it cannot in this time of acute M & A activity be discounted. THe break fee is peanuts. If the merger is completed as outline and predator might wait to see the operation bed down over say 6 months or more before making a run at the new SLR. I think its inevitable that a bid for the new SLR will arrive.
    8. I continue to hold all my IGR at this time.

Cheers and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.