AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Current Trend, page-14

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Only in my trading exp since GFC, I've seen stocks pumped well before news, and the brokers dump two or three days out from new. Where as before GFC stocks climbed but also gained after news. SIR, FMG, smart money were in before the retailers but we all made money.... are brokers taking more risks? Willing to push the boundaries of insider trading??? Market was never a level playing field, but it's even worse now. Just an observation in my trading.

Makes me thankful to have ryan as CEO. Most here in our current position will disagree, for me I rather a money man at the top. Can always employee a miner, but I bet a miner couldn't find the money like Ryan has over the past 6 years.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to look at TON. Securing millions like Ryan has, isn't a given. Biggest asset in any business is its people. I'm not happy with our current position, but I'm also not ignorant to the fact that we like many other spec stocks on the market we should already be in administration. Only one guys has stopped that from happing, the same guy the down rampers here are crying about.

This is turning into a preach so Ill let the nah Sayers have their time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.