KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

i believe its better long term to clear all the skeletons out of...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    i believe its better long term to clear all the skeletons out of the closet today so they are not repeated after the profits start rolling in very soon...

The only thing that keeps me awake at night is that destruction from 2011-2014 when the players involved still have the power over our future.

Those $500,000 Bonuses have spoken to us all that Mgmt put themselves first and shareholders 2nd.. Nothing they say can change what they did to us.

They must never ever feel that they put anyone accept shareholders #1 in any future decisions...

That's why i am terrified of having Nucharee on the board, terrified when i hear anyone talking about laos.

I'm terrified seeing Nucharee having mining interests in Laos, terrified she will burn our profits getting us to dig a big hole in laos using her expensive trucks....

Never forget, Nucharee's mining costs are our biggest expense by a country mile !

Mining costs / Chatree festival carnival costs will be the single most important factor to determine weather AISC is respectful Below US $1,199 or weather shareholders get $hit on again by our lovely cuddly puppy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.