KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I started talking to Ross in late 2018.In almost every...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2277
    I started talking to Ross in late 2018.

In almost every conversation i heaped praise on him for not diluting us for nearly 5 years, every conversation i heaped praise on him..

I praised him right up until that placement because in the months leading up to it i listened to stories about Nucharee has great banking contacts, Nucharee has organised a lunch with this bank, Jamie is having a great meeting , everything is well advanced / imminent blah blah blah...... All this bullshit promises lead to ZERO !

Even after the placement i accepted it, i bought more in the placement, i gave them the benefit of the doubt... They did there best, maybe...

I respected them more than anyone else for 5 years of the most difficult time in our history..

What turned me was as soon as i started confronting them on the continued failed promises & sudden ridiculous Jamie spending from our placement cash, they then suddenly completely changed.

They disappeared into the darkness....

Suddenly then the covers start getting lifted on all the promises that never get fulfilled....

Then in late July we all found out about the sneaky $500,000 bonuses at the most disturbing time in our recent history...

That was just like the Sneaky 12% Nucharee loanshark loan that they kept quiet until they are forced to report it in the quarterly reports.

That's when Doncamillo freaked out, Doncamillo couldn't believe what they did, so he confronted them, then suddenly they don't respond to him either after it was Doncamillo's relentless Positiveness that got us to $2.05 before the placement.... There was no conferences back then ! There was no money being burnt in the conference fire, there was no sponsoring committees , no sponsoring Conferences to burn our cash...... Only Doncamillo keeping everyone informed with all his pictures & relentless positive research every night for free.

Doncamillo has more riding on KCN success than any other shareholder on planet earth, i promise you that !what.png

Suddenly the puppy you loved & cuddled for 5 years just pissed on the floor and shit in your bed....

Fingers crossed i get to cuddle the puppy once again when they show us AISC of less than US$1,999

Only when we see the true AISC figure will we understand if the puppy has learnt from puppy training school in 2023, or if the puppy will still $hit on all our beds with an AISC greater than $1,999..

rolleyes.png

( isn't it a life lesson for us all this year how shareholders have turned on one another because of this situation & -40% destruction whist Gold is booming ... It's like that old saying your grandmother would tell you about one bad egg can ruin an entire basket )

Maybe Mgmt will one day learn to stop bullshitting and stop promising like a politician what they can't deliver.

But it's not today, Because last weeks in Miami & Canada our Mgmt is still promising 100-120,000 ounces in 2024 when they know this 3 month Plant #1 opening delay means we will be in the high 89,000 area unless they sneak through some 1.2 gpt high grade from somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.