DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

CutlooseExplorer not a producer !! I know of a couple of...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Cutloose

Explorer not a producer !! I know of a couple of PRODUCERS at present that were sitting at 3 cents last week what makes you think an explorer such as EXM is going to go to the moon in this sort of market ?. I'd be interested to hear your dialogue without quoting fundamentals which mean jack $*** in this sort of market especially with a speccy explorer.

Whatever comes through will be short lived. No offence If you have experienced these sort of market conditions before you wouldn't even consider making that sort of comment. Don't get me wrong I like the story which has been fairly self evident in my previous posts.

JORC is only part of the equation which forms a complex part of the puzzle. The market will determine where it heads not you or I. The sooner people start to realize that maybe they'll be able to see the wood for the trees !.

I rarely post on this site except for spec punts that catch my eye. Most of my trading/investing is the 300 mainly TA with some FA thrown in on occasions.The amount of PRODUCING gold stocks with far better credentials that have taken a battering defies logic in many cases.Knowing when to re-enter is the $60 question in these cases . EXM is not the be all and end all. It's waiting just like many others to be recognized by the market if and when it sees fit. See a change in market sentiment both you and I amongst many others will benefit.

This post is not meant to instigate an argument with you or anyone for that matter. I don't profess to know all the answers, one thing I have learnt over the years is patience , objectivity and unemotionless clinical decision making especially when handing over my capital be it for a trade or investing purposes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.060(2.15%)
Mkt cap ! $199.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.90 $2.79 $150.0K 53.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 2864 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.