SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

current value, page-11

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Bigal36-I read somewhere about past gold crashes that the decline was exacibated by the gold miners themselves because their hedging (eg RRL selling at $1600 until late june 13) didn't allow the natural drying up of supply that would enable demand to reignite the price. I think once a lot of hedging is unwould then a truer price will be found (hopefully up). The smash down seems planned which has me worried as what if the US government on monday said they were planning on selling some of their 8000 tonnes of gold (not likely) but just saying it would crash gold probably under $1000 (see what happened when cyprus said they would have to sell a couple of hundred million dollars worth.You just don't know what game the rich (evil) are up to! ............................................................................................................................ "Personally I don't see Gold going much below $1350 oz AUD for two reasons:

(1) Most companies will cut back production at this level as many pits will become unprofitable. Lower supply will cause the Gold price to go up."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.