WFD 0.00% $8.84 westfield corporation

30 May 2018 is the final day shares can be traded as WFD on the...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    30 May 2018 is the final day shares can be traded as WFD on the ASX. The following day you can trade them as CDI's on the ASX at your own risk (but I am not sure how they are issued before the formal issue on 8th June 2018). I am not sure about the risk in trading. Maybe the risk is that you sell the CDI's but don't get the cash payout. Currently WFD is tied to Unibail Rodamco through AUDUSD and AUDEUR exchange rates. There is not much difference between trading these shares now and after the takeover besides getting 1/3 of your money back on 7 June 2018. WFD is already subject to GBP and USD exchange rates. URW will be subject to EUR, GBP and USD.

Does anyone know if we can watch the Unibail Rodamco share holder meeting online tonight while it is in progress?

I am surprised WFD is not trading at $8.85 today. It is worth $9.08 and has been switching between 15c and 23c discount depending on it going up or down. At $9.08, the new URW CDI is worth $14.73 (But you need to multiply your holding by .3688) Don't forget the AUD cash of $3.53 per WFD share and One market $0.10 per WFD share that you also get. I hope to see URW CDI trading at $20 in the next few years (as long as the exchange rates don't change too much, if they do then we could see URW at $11.73 at AUDUSD 1 and AUDEUR 0.8, about $7.00 for WFD).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.