MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

current value, page-11

1. 970 Posts.
    I did the right thing and rang MBP when I found out the good news. I know that all of us have blown heaps on this but as pointed out to me, so have the employees who also have shares.
    This is how I see it. At the current price of 6 cents is what its current net asset backing is plus you would have to allow something for the intellectual property. A raider could come in say tomorrow when the shares drop even more and pick this up for nothing. Sell off the intellectual property and make a killing. What do we do?
    You have to realise that someone bought the shares that were sold, so someone sees value here. The Company only has 2 things of value. These are the drug delivery system, and the fat drugs effects on osteoporosis. As I have pointed out before this is to expensive to trial, and so will be sold of. The delivery system is very valuable as most of the new classes of drugs in the future will be proteins i.e. DNA-RNA manipulation. This would include insulin. The point being is it going to burn and waste the cash it already has on useless research and therefore erode our money to the point that it is worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.