RHG 0.00% 50.0¢ rhg limited

current value

1. 461 Posts.
    Hypothetical worst case nightmare scenario:

RHG loses half its loan book through being unable to fund and make a profit leaving a $7 billion loan book left (however, based on today’s news things are looking more hopeful).

Of that loan book, funding is provided at a horrendous average of 75 basis points above the official rate. Based on current rate of %6.75, that would mean paying 7.5% interest. Based on RAMS average current loan rate of 8% that would mean a 0.5% profit margin (was 18 points above with a 1% profit margin).

Factoring in a 30% run off rate that would leave a loan pool of $4.9 billion. Gross income on this basis would be $24.5 million pa. This equates to approx. $0.068 per share.

Allowing $6.65 million for operating expenses leaves a net $0.05 cents per share dividend.

Based on today’s share price, that means a net return of 20% per annum to the shareholder!

I am not an accountant by any stretch and perhaps I’ve missed something, but based on the above assumptions, I fail to see how anyone can lose at current share prices (as long as you are after income and not growth).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.