MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

current weakness

1. 51 Posts.
    It appears that Comsec have removed from approved list. Previously use to gear 40%. Makes sense that a lot of these positions would have been closed.
    That being said the weakness is not nice but if brave does provide a buying opportunity. Its amazing how the herd mentality effects this stock, people rating it a buy at much higher prices but lose confidence and rate sell in weakness. Once it shows strength everybody jumps on board again???
    This is obviously a spec play and does have risks of which again in weakness it seems is what focussed on.
    Buyers are being smart and patient as it doesnt take Einstein to realise why buy now given current depth when you probably can buy cheaper tomorrow. Must be retail selling as Insto's still support and would be smarter than stacking the sell side as it leads to further weakness.
    This situation will change and i will continue to accumulate.
    I believe stronger than ever that takeover will happen and from my sources we should know something by Oct.
    The talk of management not being positive or cagey is natural as you need to consider disclosure and insider trader obligations as well as them not buying - they cant buy so close to potential takeover - im sure ASIC would love that. All recent appointments are further positives geared toward assisting t/o (director / G & S).
    Cashflow is under control as most increased expenditure was on infrastructure, pipeline etc therefore expenditure under control. LOC can be increased anyway. Remember they only need to get us to takeover this is not a going concern simply a asset play that will be taken over.
    Increase in flow rates needs to and should happen this qtr.
    Im not ramping and dont take too much interest in day to day activity unless to accumulate so if goes lower happy to continue to accumulate.
    Hang in there - there's a light at end of tunnel.....and i know its not a speeding train.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.