I guess we could all turn off every electrical device in every...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    I guess we could all turn off every electrical device in every house and business country wide for half and hour so you can collect data which shows that we are running totally off renewables and the whole climate problem will magically be fixed.

Cherry picking a statistic from a favorable moment in time is not science. Its not economics and its not reality. Its called deception.

Our homes and businesses need reliable power 24 hours a day 365 days a year, not just half of businesses and only at 10:30am on Tuesdays.

The question that really needs to ask is why do certain people feel the need to deceive and insult people with names like "dopey deniers" when they present contrarian facts into a discussion?

There is one thing for sure across HC. When one group is clearly out of their depth or losing a conversation against overwhelming facts to the contrary their will be a few who resort to name calling because thats all the have left.

I do however have a proposed solution to the problem. Lets hook up load shedding switches on the power meters of people who claim that renewables are even close to meeting our needs. If we run short of power we can cut off their homes and EVs during peaks. Lets then see how quick the misinformation stops.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.