UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

currently $19.60, page-31

1. 223 Posts.
    This is from the FAQ

1. I received CDIs in Unilife Corporation (UNS) in exchange for my Unilife Medical Solutions Limited (UNI) shares and need more information.
    1. You should have received a holding statement from Computershare advising you of your holding balance of CDIs. Holding statements were despatched on 1 February 2010. If you have not received a holding statement, please contact Computershare on the numbers listed below.
    2. You can trade your CDIs on the ASX using your preferred full service or online broker. Standard ASX trading terms apply to trading in CDIs.
    3. You can convert your CDIs into Unilife Corporation common stock at any time. If you choose to do so, you will receive one share of common stock for every six CDIs you wish to convert. Please refer to Question 9 below for the relevant forms that are required to be completed for this conversion to be arranged. 4. If you choose to convert CDIs to Unilife Corporation common stock you will need to talk to your preferred stock broker about how you can undertake on-market trading (i.e. buying or selling). Note that as you are trading an international stock, trading procedures, processes and costs are different to trading on the ASX. In addition there may be taxation obligations, depending on your personal circumstances, as determined by the US Internal Revenue Service.

-----------------------------

Looks like you guys are hyping it up for nothing, this stock is overvalued unless the stock in NASDAQ doubles in price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.