TAA tantalum australia nl

I picked up another swag of TAA shares yesterday because I...

1. 749 Posts.
    I picked up another swag of TAA shares yesterday because I figured that if Intersuisse are prepared to pay 6c per share for any shortfall in the current modest capital raising (a discount to the SP at announcement time), I should be fairly safe at .059. Not! The current price is .058.

Given that management reiterated in the capital raising announcement that the $56m tantalum contract was still in force and that in addition Chinese tantalum buyers had placed a multi-year supply order, I'm predicting much better things for this small cap company over the next 6 months.

Like others, I have been dismayed by the halving of the SP to current levels but with very promising gold results from Norseman and their other tenements in addition to the tantalum revenue stream we should see in the second half, I'm of the opinion that this is "the darkness before the dawn."

I understand why shareholders are angry at the repeated delays in the tantalum shipments (supposed to commence last October) but I can't imagine Intersuisse backing this raising unless they saw considerable upside.

It's high-risk punt but I wouldn't be surprised to see TAA's share price double before year's end as tantalum prices remain buoyant and fresh drill results emerge from Norseman. I repeat "high risk" but worth some research if you're not easily deterred.

I trebled my holding yesterday against that brighter medium term picture.

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.