CUS 9.84% 5.5¢ copper search limited

CUS starting to move up. increased share price by 2c up to 2.5c...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    CUS starting to move up. increased share price by 2c up to 2.5c friday in advance of the agm next thursday.
    i consider there will be good news out of the agm as tim wildash ceo has forewarned in the spectator interveiw of a looming asset sale and contracts with major intitutions .
    This is all in advance of CUS doubling their revenue when direct charging kicks in next march.
    I consider CUS is proving to be recession proof as its not a big transaction for the public to consider to use an atm for convenience to get cash out. i mean they are not buying a house or a car, so they dont have to give it much thought.
    The ceo has recently stated in interveiws that the transacions are holding up., and capex is within budgets.
    In my opinion CUS are a much safer prospect than mining companies because mining companies share prices are driven by commodity prices which remain completely beyond our control.
    Commodity prices need to be going up to make money out of a mining stock.
    Equity markets [industrials] go up 9 to 10% a year , commodity prices dont unless your in a boom. and now the commodites boom has busted, just look at TMR, MRX, MMN, & others, all in the hands of the administrators.
    There is a good article in the melb. age sat 15.11.08 by stockbroker Marcus Padley [Pattersons securities], author of the daily sharemarket newsletter, where he explains why its safer to play industrial stocks.
    the other aspect of CUS is that this new ceo Tim Wildash is getting the company in the business news sectors, with the recent spectator interveiw and the most recent asx lodgement of open breifing.
    my cus portfolio has risen dramaticaly in price recently and i just love the way he is advancing the company.
    I KNOW WHERE I`M GOING TO PUT MY MONEY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $6.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.5¢ $27.38K 480.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18180 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 47506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.