CUS 2.25% 8.7¢ copper search limited

cus to gain from quadruple bonus

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    [1].cus will gain from lower bailment costs as from today with lower interest costs., and any future looming rate cuts.
    [2] also with the rudd handouts to pensioners and low income earners and also families with kids, cus will profit from extra transactions thru their atm`s as the people get access to rudd`s gift money.
    [3]. also xmas - new year period will provide cus with additional transactions as atm users cautiously draw out smaller amounts more often, as verified by the increased transactions showing up in cus figures.
    [4] then on top of all of above, first week in march cus
    revenue to increase by 80% to 90% by direct charging, which doubles, but allowing for an initial re-action by users reading the disclosure notice of fees.
    sarge., yes it is a loan from bendigo bank, and cus must have either banked it or using it temporary against debt, so i presume it is lowering interest costs, and i presume cus will pay back bendigo bank with SPS shares, so effectively half of SPS will be sold.
    i also anticipate the other half of SPS will be eventualy sold, eventualy bringing in an additional $5 million.
    in my opinion this stock is going really well in this recessive type of economy, and will prove to be a "boomer" next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $51.28K 572.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80656 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.