CUS 0.00% 8.7¢ copper search limited

cus undervalued and recession proof

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Ivanovich, hi, sometimes those sales at market are solicitors acting on behalf of a deceased estate where a batch of shares has to be sold to settle an estate.
    Other times it may be someone caught in a bear trap on another stock and receiving a margin call and having to dump another stock to get cash to payout the margin call.
    Those sales have nothing to do with cus future and in my opinion cus s/p may soar next year.
    Todays news from RBA means atm machines already built into good sites will be much more valuble, and be worth a premium.
    i imagine tim wildash and staff will be searching for more decent new sites where atm`s can be deployed.
    On the valu of atm`s now, many years ago First Data in buying out cashcard, paid $350 million for the 5000 machines that cash card owned. in the years following that purchase assets boomed, probably tripled.
    if you Compare CUS capitalisation now with 5500 machines.,
    capitalised at $150 million,[ say 150 million shares by $1 each] cus is selling now for 2.3 times less than cashcard did years ago.
    i know some machines in good locations would be worth more than other machines in poor locations, but who can prove cus locations are not as good as cashcard`s.
    cus has some excellent locations safely inside food, liquor stores, petrol stations, and sporting outlets.
    With only approx 150 million shares on issue now, the share price can rise rapidly on any good news [ there is only 12 sellers in the market depth with 69 thousand shares for sale].
    To me, cus share price/capitalisation is selling at an absolute bargain price., right now.
    wildash might have to try and buyout another holder of atm`s and get a bit of debt to keep the predators away from taking over cus at a bargain price of $150 million for 5500 machines.
    with news looming at the end of this month when cus pays out cba with the loan from ben. bank and the rumoured sale of SPS business, we can assume further good announcements are not far away to kick up the s/p.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.769M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 4127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.33am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.