OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

if you admire the research he does why don't you do some of your...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

if you admire the research he does why don't you do some of your own on when he was a board member of people power and what occured there. Its pretty easy, its called google type in Stephen Mayne and People Power. There are some knowledgeable people on this site and no one has come back and said - I've done it and he is all fine and rosy.

His wife is in law and could be a director of NRMA or something like that. Her name is Paula - surname something like Pinacini or something.

Your comments
    "No mention that his wife is I believe in law so that refutes the claim they need the $500 per week."

are laughable. Just because someone is in law doesn't mean there smart with there money. It also doesn't mean they have any or there cash flow position is good. For Stephens sake of course i hope he does.

I will try to track down an email of mine which relates to Paula wanting Stephen to find a job. I hope I still have it.

With reference to selling one of hs websites I was invited by them to the Australian Open. His wife said she couldn't believe it when people offered them money for crikey. If that's the website your referring to I didn't get the impression that it was worth much, but then again whoever bought it may have been like our CEO and just throw money away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.